- Indoor Classes and occasionally Outdoor Training
- Pre-Puppy Training at your home before puppy arrives
- 1-2-1 Home Visit Puppy Training when puppy arrives at your home
- Telephone consultations to help you train your puppy or dog
- Follow On classes after you finish our Puppy Training Course
Over the past 35 years we have trained over 50,000 dogs, puppies and owners at our dog puppy training classes. Our hands on family focused training is for clients that want to learn how to train their puppy or older dog to be a good family pets. We offer a range of dog training services in London including our unique Pre Puppy Advice sessions, or our popular, 1-2-1 Home Visit in the first week and continued hand holding to get you through the first few weeks of owning a puppy. In 2014 the Daily Telegraph newspaper voted us London’s Top Puppy Trainers (The Daily Telegraph, 2014). In recent years we have provided a Behaviourist and Dog Trainer services for the Mayhew Animal Centre in West London one of the UK’s most progressive animal re-homing centres. Kevin McNicholas one of our trainers set up and developed the Therapaws pets as therapy dogs scheme and became the first UK dog assessor for the scheme.
OUR NEXT PUPPY TRAINING COURSES
MONDAY Evening at 6.30pm on the 9th March 2020 – 4 sessions.
SATURDAY Morning at 9.30am on the 18th April 2020 – 4 sessions.
The above courses will comprise of a total of 6 hours training in 4 x 1.5 hour classes .
Puppy Training Classes are Held at: Sea Cadet Hall 184a Long Lane, London N3 2RA (opposite Montpelier Road, N3)
The cost of the 4 week format course is £125.00 per dog, payable in advance by using our Online Checkout, bank transfer, PayPal.
Pay via PayPal
Terms and Conditions of Booking a dog training session.
- Delivery Policy – We do not deliver any goods we only provide dog training services.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy – A full refund for a booked and paid course or training session will be provided if the cancellation has made in writing at least 21 days before the start date of the course or session. Refunds for non attendance or any other reason are not permitted.
- Pricing list – The price of a 4 week (1.5 hours per week) is £125.00 this provides 6 hours at classes. For other training services we will provide you with a written or verbal quotation before any booking is accepted.
- Venue Details – The classes take place at our training venue 184a Long Lane, Finchley, N32RA. Please note that no training classes take place at any other address. The office telephone number is 02084497539 which operates office hours 9:00am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and is not available on bank / public holidays.
We are a certified Kennel Club dog training centre and when we have sufficient candidates we run the Good Citizens Test at Bronze, Silver and Gold at our Dog Training Classes. For more information about the Kennel Club click here.
Over the past 35 years we have trained more than 50,000 dogs and puppies with our own reward based positive reinforcement methods. Our trainers are among the most experienced in the Country and offer a range of other dog training and behaviour modification services. Give us a call to find out how we can enhance you dog or puppy owning experience.